View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2005
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

I share most of mine. That's a personal decision I guess. For whatever reasons. If you're worried aobut copyright then I guess it depends where you are & how popular & new your files are. I've come across people who've shared over 10k. I share close to 3k. If you have people uploading from you then yes it makes a big difference to your search & downld results. They become moer reliable. What's more, if you see my last link, I often don't do anything more than open LW & just let it sit in the background without doing anything. It looks after itself. That's the ideal place to be!!! If you can reach that status, then you are doing well & you know you have everything set up just right for your particular system.

Too many people think the answer is to Resume their files. Little do many realise the damge it does to LW's stability as well as your comp's. It's also not so healthy for the network. SO many requests puts stress on the network & slows it down.

My use of LW is so relaxing & controlled. Only once in a while do I need to sit there & do some slaving to get my results or continuations, etc.

Last edited by Lord of the Rings; January 24th, 2005 at 04:05 PM.