Thread: Burning Dvds
View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2005
Apprentice

emerye7 is flying high
Angry Burning DVDs

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one having problems!!! Checked the DVD player ..... again ..... thought if I checked again a 'button' might have magically appeared but alas ........ nada, nowt .....

Haven't got as far as the menu on the remote just yet. Have taken these 'burnt' films to 4 different friends now .... won't play on anybodys DVD player .... so back to the drawing board. Did buy some rewritable disks tho so not losing any sleep over wasting any now ..... burnt another film just in case the other one was dodgy. Guess what ....... 'DISK ERROR' yet again.

Now I know these disks play in the DVD player because I have got a couple, as I probably ranted about before, from someone else who burnt some films ..... it's gotta be something to do with the format but god only knows what.

Keep me posted if anybody susses this mess out eventually ..... I'll probably have been carted off to the loony bin by then with all this malarky but I'm sure I'll get access to a PC to read ur messages somewhere down the line!!!!!