View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2005
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

It may be related to type of tag. Since there's more than one type of id3 tag. Perhaps your wmp does not recognise the particular tag type .. just a thought. There's type 1 & 2 & different versions of each. The later the version the more info can be added. I'm wondering if wmp can handle all id3 tags such as the latest versions that can include much more info.
Since wmp is a reference player & relies on the info it initially found upon importing where it stores info about that file ... I wonder if the change to the tag change is then compared back to its original data base & finds a mismatch. That's what I said in my original post. I think that's why BP Max didn't have the same problem as Peerless who normally uses wmp. Using a different player than wmp might just solve it. Just a thought. But maybe it's a bug after all. LW 5 is supposed to have an improved player so we'll see.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ørbital
besides, what good is a support forum if its members aren't being supported?
That was a pretty damned arrogant thing to say to people who are trying to help you. We are not the LW programmers, nor do we work for LW, this is a forum that caters for many p2p clients & we are unpaid volunteers.