View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2005
Apprentice

matt86 is flying high

Quote:
Originally posted by XxTooFastxX
1.**** which has heavy copyright codes put in by the company to disallow the ability to share the game through a p2p... hence Limewire.

2. They are the full versions of the game and they are for windows.

3. There are no readme files. Its just the setup file.

4. I can't even get to the part where you would need to enter a key because windows instaler won't even launch... and that's the problem.

5. When I first tried it with ****, Windows Installer launched, but while it was "gathering" it said "There was a fatal error when trying to run etc. etc. etc." After that it just stopped opening and now nothing is opening which is why I'm here.

6. I know the problem is not windows installer because I have tried other programs that I bought at a store and they installed just fine.
Good luck with downloading **** I tried to download it from bearshare and Limwire, but it doesnt work, it requires a cd key which i tried looking for generators and there are none, even if you do get it you have to have a great computer to run it.\

Minimum Requirments

-1.2 Ghz Processor
-256MB Ram
-Directx 7 level graphics card
-4.5 GB of available Hard Drive Space

And thats just min. so I would suggest just to go out and buy it, even if you did get it to run you would still be stumped. It is only 50$ and it is worth the money. I bought it and I love it, **** is the real game, it comes with Source.

Thanks -- Matt

Last edited by birdy; April 26th, 2009 at 08:20 PM.