Thread: Limewire ripoff
View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2005
Disciple

magneton44 is flying high
Default service

Thanks UK BOB, I have tried that option... no response, other than from "cnicponski@support.com. We correspoded, until I gave her all of my verification info for my initial purchase of PRO, my card reference number, date of purchase and date of post to my card, My order verification ID.... haven't heard from her since. That was 3 weeks ago..maybe 4.
They sent me an e-mail thanking me for my purchase, "please go to limewire.com/support to find your link to download Lime wire Pro"...already had Pro... purchased the upgrade for 14.50... thought maybe it was a special price since I was already a customer... Went to the "support" they asked me for my e-mail address.. no matching records...funny, you just sent me an e-mail.

Whatever, same old story, Higly touted service fails to deliver, Way of the world.. no big deal... I will continue to bring to light their failings as a reputable company, No customer service, no phone numbers, although I may have an edge there.. anyway, I will continue to pursue, not for the money, but for the priciple and Cause... Justice for the Consumer!!

Magneton