View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2005
Psst...over here!

6_pac is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
The icons on the side show what type of file it is, like sometimes there is windows media player icon, realplayer icon, etc.
The icons to the left of the title shows the default player you have set for that type of file. To the right of the title under type it tells what type it is avi, mpg, mpeg, ect.
Quote:
When I try to download a video the search goes fine and it lets me download it, however when I try to preview it, it dosent work but it keeps downloading.
Here's what I do. I use VLC media player for video. I have a folder on my desktop "My Videos" While the video is d/ling I go to the library section in LW and click on incomplete. I drag and drop the incomplete file into "my videos" folder. Then I play the video from there using VLC. (You have to move LW over so you can see the folder on your desktop)

Here's a link about media players and it has a link about setting up default players:Video playback problems? See CODECs list & alternate players for Movies
Quote:
Also, the icon next to the download shows sometin like a box with a red, green blue dots in it. That icon usally means that some file is deleted. I got no idea what that is, someone help me with this problem please.
I don't know what you mean on this one. What type of file is it?