View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2006
Novicius

LunaMoon is flying high
Default "Awaiting Sources" query

I'm trying to download some TV shows. They're taking a while to download, which I understand, so I've been connected to Limewire constantly for a couple of days. I've got a few downloads on "Awaiting Sources", every now and then I click "Resume" to see if anyone's connected. What usually happens is the download will connect and if there's anyone available, it will start downloading, or alternatively, will set me to either Waiting On Busy Hosts, Waiting In Line, or Awaiting Hosts. But lately it's been going straight to "Awaiting Hosts" again, completely skipping the connect.

Is it because I've been connected for so long? Or do I have a problem with Limewire itself? I actually tested the problem out by downloading a random music video which I knew would connect with Need More Sources. I followed the same steps...but this one connects...then sends it back to Awaiting Sources. So I'm presuming it's because I've had these other ones on awaiting for longer. I'm baffled. Any help would be muchly appreciated. Thank you