View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2006
Novicius

juebusch is flying high
Default Bearshare vs. LimeWire

Hello, dear unknown poster,
that´s very kind of you. Thanx a lot. I haven´t read this post yet - of course I will, right after this one - but maybe you allow me to add a question. Please don´t mind.

Since this is the LimeWire part of the forum (sorry, saw it too late) I would like to know why they are so "weak" with films? Is that there or my mistake? I tried to load "****", "********", "******" and "T**********" (etc.) and was stunned, when I got them, all of them, the very next morning. Though the obligatory ca. 800 MB were shown per film, each download was completely empty. In total I "quasi-downloaded" ca. 50 films, but reality was different. Hollow. Empty. Nada.

Ooooh, guess what! The VERY LAST (!!!) one worked. "***********" it was called. And it was! But not the 2006 version. One from 1999. And...? Yeah, trust me! It was a really good film I would like to recommend herewith. Maybe in return for your kind help!

Hoping for your second assist,
thanx for your kindness,
Juliette (actually French....!)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Edited to comply with the House Rules (click here).
Warez, copyright violation, or any other illegal activity may NOT be linked or expressed in any form.

Last edited by foolofthehill; November 27th, 2006 at 08:06 PM.