View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2007
Gnutella Veteran

jimbo-ice is flying high

I might know exactly whats wrong but cant figure out how to fix it, i just uninstalled aol, unistalled limewire, then did limewire first (4.12.6) and down on my task bar every now and then 2 computer screen pop up wuth a red x through them, when i go to move ove rthem they disappear. I have no idea what these are but im sure you guys do, but I checked my netowrk connections, I had 2 options to choose (1394 connection, and Local Area Connection, they dont have anything under meath them now, I remember they used to say stuff like connected, firewalled. etc. but thats all gone) So i chose 'status' of them both because thats the only place i saw those 2 computers before and on the 1394 connection status window it says connected but the 2 computers at the bottom are all grey I remember these being blue before. On the Local Area connection 'status' window it also says connected but the 2 computers never stay all blue they tend to each go blue at random times on and off, just as I was typin this, it said I had to repair that one twice...im guessing thats why the red x on the computers keeps popping up in the task bar, and could this be the problem, if so how to fix it? and ya dont know if this helps but..the 1394 'speed' says 400.0 Mbps and the Local Area connection 'speed' says 100.0 Mbps