View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2007
Gnutella Veteran

jimbo-ice is flying high

no lol, all they said what what i copy and pasted, but anyways, my buddy has atlantic broadband but a differert modem, his is bigger, and like an off white color, dont know the name tho, is there somewhere I could show u which one online somewhere? I dont know about his speed/connection.

PS. the funny thing is when i was at his house he only has windows firewall i think and it was turned on and he had limewire as an exception.. but on limewire there was no wall in front of the globe, mines the exact opposite, that why I think something may have happened to my modem when we had that power surge thing, he lost an xbox360 but nothing happened to his computer, i was on the computer at the time (which i dont think would help) and it pretty much toasted my old computer, everything except the monitor and speakers, my modem has all the lights on but, i just have a hard time believing that 2 days after we had the power surge my isp decides to block the port or watever, when on my old, slower computer it worked