View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2007
Apprentice

Dasha is flying high
Default Thanks Birdie

That's what I have been saying Cobba! it was when I was going thru the Search results and clicked on the "Dud" Limewire from my search result? that I was sideblinded onto the rippoff site!
A lesson hard learned! However as I have been insisting all along it was only because of someone from LW who wrote and tried to help me that I managed to salvage something out of this and it was not "LIMEWIRE the original" who "Trimmed" me but some other sidewinder I used LW a year ago and had no trouble at all" and once I was on this time no problem! So Iam very gratfull to whoever it was at LW who advised me in the first instance that I had been Ripped off" and made several attemts to indirectly assist me to get my money back and finally showed me the correct link to "Download it free" so again I thank that lady from LW" and them for their help and to all that read this it was not there fault it was mainly my own carelessness that allowed the Dud to steal my money, anyway as I have said to all! Especially if you are like me" only a computer fan and still learning" be carefull of what you do as there are some miserable S Of B 's out there who at times make all our lives miserable thank's to all who wrote. Dasha