View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2007
Disciple

ignore.txt is flying high

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdy
Go to LW's tools > options & set your speed as cable/dsl. Set your downloads as unlimited & your uploads at about 13KB/s.

That 70KB/s download that you saw earlier is about the best you'll get, based on your speed test.

Now for your brick wall Go back through & double check your port forwarding setup. Make sure that the port forwarded, LW's listening port & port number in the 'manual port forward' box are all the same number. Also double check your XP firewall config.
Firewall setup

If port forwarding's still not working...does your router support UPnP? I think it does. Enable UPnP in the router & then choose the UPnP option within LW's tools > options > advanced > firewall config. Apply to save a change.
See if that gets rid of your firewall.
yea checked everything again and again, port number r all the same, firewall config. all sweet but brickwall still there!! (jesus...) It was originally on uPnP a couple of days ago but changed it manually to try getting rid of brick ...

Thank you for trying to help..I guess the brick just dont wanna leave me alone..

Jess <3