View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2007
Apprentice

peckadj is flying high

oh boy.....

"if you were trying to D/L 4 copies of the same file from me"
that's your words, not mine!
i wrote that i tried to dl 4 files, there is a difference between asd-asd/asd-asd(1)/asd - asd/asd - asd(1) AND i never dl more than one song from a user. my upload setting are like that in every p2p program i use.
are YOU experienced!!??

"You can make 10 copies from 1 file in seconds, using your own computer, so dont do this."
why would i do that....

yes i know how how it works, i've used soulseek for 6 years, piolet and winmx.
all the files i try to dl from lw (only mp3) are 4 stars and the size compared to bitrate is ok.
i have never seen 200 hosts, but to test i tried with what i thougt would be wellknown and easy songs to dl (normaly i dont dl that).
the first mp3 i dl yesterday was about 100 hosts and the youtwo song was about 50 but i also know what 10-20 hosts is a good choice (as i wrote in my firt post!) but i had the same problem with them thats why i began to try the wellknown stuff.
maybe it was just bad luck but as told you before i never had any problem to dl any song.
the reason why i have used lw its becouse its easy to find "normal" songs and the dl is fast. its a complement to soulseek but it seems that the fake files have increased a lot i might look elsewhere