View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2007
Apprentice

krt16 is flying high
Default LW at Vista problem (Again...)

1. OS version? VISTA
2. What firewalls you have? WINDOWS AND NORTON( CAME WITH VISTA) BOTH HAVE LW ALLOWED
3. How much ram? 2048mb
4. Hard Disk space available? 160GB
5. Connection type? WIRELESS
6. Modem & router brand name & model numbers? BELKIN F5D7231-4 (WAS T THAT YOU WANTED?)
7. Where are you trying to connect from? ... I DON'T KNOW
8. What version of LimeWire (LW) & Java do you have? LW 4.14.10
JAVA Version 1.5.0 (build 1.5.0_11-b03)
9. Who is your ISP? TELENOR
10. Do this simple test for us. Using your browser go here: http://www3.limewire.com:6346/ The page should say 'Your test worked!'. What happens when you go there? YOUR TEST WORKED
11. Are you sharing the connection with other computers or p2p sharing programs? If yes, please give details of set up. I'M SHARING NETWORK WITH TWO COMPUTERS AND I'VE GOT AZUREUS AS ECONDARY DOWNLOADER
12. Is this a your 1st try at LW or is this a new problem with an experienced user? LW HAS WORKED ON THIS COMPUTER BEFORE
13. Do you see a brick wall in front of the blue world icon at the bottom of LW's interface? YES
14. For those using a modem/router, how is your modem/router set up...are you port forwarding or is UPnP enabled? HOW DO I FIND OUT THAT? I USED THAT PAGE: PORTFORWARDING OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT
15. What security programs are you using (antivirus etc)? Some people might not be aware that their security suite includes a firewall AVG free edtion I HAVE NORTON ANTIVIRUS 2007(FULL PAYED VERSION)
16. What country are you living in? NORWAY

I have configured my firewall according to the port forwarding page... windows firewall is turned off and I have Trend micro office scan, but I turn that off when I use Limewire.