View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2008
Novicius

kittyrose69 is flying high

alright, here is my problem/story:
i had like limewire 4.8 or something up for like 6+ months maybe, up until like an hour or two ago. i was downloading a movie clip, and it put it in a folder called"LimeWire" in Program files. previously it had been sending all of downloads into a folder called "Shared" and i had liked that. then i got kind of angry when it wouldnt let me put new downloads into the original folder. so i went and un-installed(in my frustration) my LimeWire. then i went to the lime wire site and downloaded the zip for the latest limewire. when i went to install it, it gave me a message saying that i had an older version of limewire running, and to close those. but i had uninstalled it? it said it might be an icon in the tray thing at the bottom of the screen iwth things like the sound, and battery life. but there was not a lime in there. so i went and deleted old limwire folders and tryied again. no dice. didnt work. same message. so i tryed clicking "ignore"(it gave me options"abort""retry""ignore") until it was done installing. then it said it didnt install correct and to try again. didnt work. then i took my anger out in MS Paint and made random lines. thats about when i went to the limewire site which lead me here.

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!