View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2008
Novicius

TammyDee is flying high
Default Limewire is off their ROCKER

Nope, all the suggestions that you gave me as well as hundreds of others does not work. Why when a consumer purchases a program from a company, such as Limewire, it takes an entire day and part of another day to figure out? Why should we, a consumer have to join a forum to get help from others? Why can't things just work? If they don't work, don't sell them! This has been the most frustrating thing for me. I lost more time at work yesterday than it cost me to buy limewire!!!! This is a joke...and then do you think we are dummies? We joined this forum for a reason... to figure out the problem on our own since Limewire HAS NOT CONTACTED ME BACK ABOUT MY ISSUE, and has no LIVE SUPPORT! I have tried all the suggestions like everyone else and once again, here I sit STILL trying to figure this out... Your suggestions haven't work, won't work, but are appreciated. LIMEWIRE PEOPLE HELLO........Can you just pick up the phone and walk people thru this? I mean come on, how long would it really take? We pay you to join limewire....give us what we paid for or shut the doors!