View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2008
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyDee View Post
If they don't work, don't sell them!
LimeWire Basic is free.
It's difficult to help when you haven't provided any details of your set up at all. The forum rules specify for connection problems details need to be provided. We cannot help much without them other than point you to some general suggestions. Case closed by the looks. Most likely you'd have same problem with using any other p2p sharing program.

That's the problem with p2p sharing programs, many people expect them to always work perfectly out of the box without any settings made on their computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anik View Post
hi! i tried what you said but my LW is still not connecting, i tried shutting down my firewall, deleting the folder you said, deleting my limewire like 3 times, i even updated my java and it still isnt connecting. i have windows vista. please help im desperate
System details - help us to help you (click on blue link) ... did you try these suggestions first? http://www.gnutellaforums.com/connec...t-connect.html