Thread: resuming files
View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2008
Apprentice

the_great_architect is flying high
Default resuming files

Hi guys,

I am having a big problem here with my downloads. I never happened before but recently, my files will not resume from where they let off. For example, before, when I used to go to my 'library' section with all my incomplete downloads, I was able to resume them from where they left off, no matter which day i resumed them (i set my options to keep my incomplete files up to 30 days). Also, the name of the file/files would be in black. However, when I do the same thing now, the file doesn't resume and I have to download the file from scratch again.
Also, the incomplete files are written in red, when they used to be in black. I don't have any issues when I resume them whilst the Limewire is still connected (even if I cancel the download and disconnect the internet connection), its only when I completely exit the program that I cannot resume from where I left off. I never had this problem before as I used to download files, cancel them, and resume them on another day when I had the time. Any help would be appreciated. I am using version 4.18.8 Java 1.6.0_07