View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2009
Disciple

xcav8r369 is flying high
Question *sigh*

I hear you. I can't be bothered blocking individual IP's, too lazy.
I set my sharing so that 10 people can each download 5 files each while I'm downloading and my upload bandwidth set at half my download bandwidth.

When I'm not using LW to download, I go set my upload speed to 100%, decrease the download to nothing and increase the slots and # of files for each up-loader.
I don't mind sharing or being an ultrapeer (since I have b-band) but this crap with LW constantly sharing my unshared folders is really pissing me off.

I have to keep going into library and highlighting and keep 'do not share'ing and keep killing the uploads of UNshared video files it randomly chooses to share!!

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?!?!?

I have a MOVIE folder and a bunch of sub-folders inside. I tried to share some of the subfolders..but LW starts sharing more and more UN shared files out of the main folder, MOVIES.

I tried completley moving the folders I do not want to share to a whole separate location and locked the folder/files......LW still started sharing them.

If I disable Ultrapeer - it ends the problem. If I only share my MUSIC folder - it ends the problem.

What the Hell - I don't even know why anyone would want to be downloading vids of my retarded cats and vids of me & my buddies 4x4 mudding. They're all sanyo.mp4 files with no names. It's not like they're even labeled anything interesting
...sanyo001...sanyo002....sanyo003....sanyo004 etc.