Thread: *Having Fun yet
View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2001
NooneUknow

Default Everyone is here!

With Sephiroth here I think it's complete, everyones over here! Great!
I like this forum better, my posts make it past 24hrs. You can't even say "boo" over there without getting deleted. No wonder no improvements have happened for months now, 2.0.4 looks and works just like 2.2.4 too much time spent on the delete button.
I am helping all the people I can here cause it covers more than just one client and thats better for Gnutella not just one commercial interest.
Glad someone posted this link, I was getting sick of it over there. I am amazed it wasn't deleted before I could see it.
The packets arn't needed, people have posted many ways you could do without them, but like always, issue not addressed.
Most of this is FACT, someone posted actual packet data. The spyware is real and only the sender of the packets knows what is in them. Trust is a problem.
People will never read old archived messages because that would take time so they will always ask a question over and over. Just like people who say it's not spyware or there are no secret packets, they haven't read much.
As for the upgrade notice, I see many, many older versions running out there. Maybe it's the spyware issue, or just not wanting to be on the debug team without being asked, but you can't force people to upgrade. Maybe as you get older these things are clearer, do they still teach about hitler? maybe thats the problem?