View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2024
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

From what I can ascertain, it depends upon what kind of printing you are doing. In other words what program you are choosing to print from.

For example, if it is a web browser perhaps h30434 Font size prints too large

h30434 Mobile cloud printing font and paper size problem

PDF printing h30434 Printer setup software prints large fonts just be wary of that HP printer driver update because it might not be the same model as yours.

A similar answer for PDF Print size too large on printer

I have not dabbled into the site's details but these answers might be for a specific HP model or range of models. So some of the images or advice might be slightly different for your HP printer model.

In my experience there might be two possible areas of concern. The printer utility software, and secondly the settings from the print window from the program you are printing from. For example, web browsers tend to have their own print window utility. There might be differences between each of these areas. There should be an option in the print utility software to resort to incoming print settings.