View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2005
XxTooFastxX

Here's what I know about downloading games, you made need a key, code or serial sometimes to play them, they are not the complete disks and are sometimes not complete, games are a heavy load to dl, most come as part 1 etc. there maybe a special code you need to go with the game to open or play the file. Havent dled games in awhile so not sure exactly how it is now. make sure you get all the parts you need when downloading.
san andreas is a very long game. did it come with any type of readme file? also becareful of the versions you are dling. make sure its for PC if on a PC and not a mac version. [/b][/quote]

1. **** which has heavy copyright codes put in by the company to disallow the ability to share the game through a p2p... hence Limewire.

2. They are the full versions of the game and they are for windows.

3. There are no readme files. Its just the setup file.

4. I can't even get to the part where you would need to enter a key because windows instaler won't even launch... and that's the problem.

5. When I first tried it with ****, Windows Installer launched, but while it was "gathering" it said "There was a fatal error when trying to run etc. etc. etc." After that it just stopped opening and now nothing is opening which is why I'm here.

6. I know the problem is not windows installer because I have tried other programs that I bought at a store and they installed just fine.

Last edited by birdy; April 26th, 2009 at 08:18 PM.