Thread: Limewire ripoff
View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2005
Disciple

magneton44 is flying high
Angry Limewire ripoff

Limewire blues... I purchased Limewire Pro 4.25 in December '04.

Got notified that I needed to purchase the upgrades for $14.50 on 8/17/05..did this with a credit card.. I never recieved the downloadable link to the upgrade, the Limewire pro reset never recognized my e-mail address, Sent numerous e-mails to Lime wire staff, particularly( CNICPONSKI@LIMEWIRE.) sent order ID #'s and have verification e-mails, sent CC verification info.. blahh, blahh, blahh... sent all information necesary to recieve the product that I paid for..since Limewire doesn't reimburse and I don't even have the upgrade that I bought, GOT BURNED BY LIMEWIRE!!! and they have stopped resonding to my e-mails, especially since The last e- mail I sent 3 weeks ago with all the CC INFO, iNCLUDING THE REFERENCE NUMBER.

My next step is to file a compalint with the Dept. of Consumer Protection (CT). Next step is to file complaint with FTC.
Hey, I can live without the $14.50, it's the principle and lack of professional courtesy, toatal disregard to customer service and just plain arrogant indifference on the part of LimeWire LLC NY,NY
that is not justifiable. Has anyone else dealt with this problem?
Maybe some concerned staff memeber may be able to offer some assistance? So far, not yet. I didn't expect these people to be thieves, but my bad for having such expectations.

Kevin D.
CT.