View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2007
Valued Member contributor

newbee2 is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

ukbobby, I can assure you that disrespect was the last thing on my mind, I'm usually very polite ! I was advised elsewhere on this forum to bump if time passed and nothing happened, The reason for this is, i've asked this question in many ways over a period of weeks and apart from vicarious have never had an answer to it, so i was DELIGHTED (As was the castrated gloworm) to recieve a proper answer,if I have offended anyone, I apologise, especially to mickjapa, who is the first to answer my original enquiry. I've been using LWire for over a year now, and iv'e noticed this 'Multiple request' thing getting more and more common, and yet so far no one has reported it recently, perehaps I ought to keep my mouth and ideas to myself then? I agree this would have been rude, nay,churlish, if I did it a lot, or if i was pestering mickjapa for an answer, NEITHER was the case ukbobby ! Honest !
Sorry if iv'e transcended, or transgressed any spoken or unspoken rules,
until now I've been really helped by people on this forum, for all sorts of problems.
Newbee2
PS Ukbobby. have I said something somewhere that has upset you? if so apologies.and yes I agree with all that youve said, just didn't equate it with my behaviour, this time
PPS I didn't know WHO I was bumping, I thought 'Bumping' just put you higher up again.and if original enquiry was missed, someone may spot it? I certainly didn't bump AFTER an answer ! that would be very rude !

Last edited by newbee2; February 10th, 2007 at 05:59 PM.