View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2007
Novicius

trisha1969 is flying high
Unhappy Im frustrated! Can u help?

I have been using LimeWire for a few months and it has worked just fine,then about a month ago it has basically stopped working.Once in a great while I might be able to download but it takes forever.Right around the time it stopped working,we got a router,it worked the same as usual for about 3 days then it started having problems.I have XP and I just installed sp2,I was also told to add an exception in my windows firewall and that didnt work,I have the free version of avg anti virus and was told to add an exception for that but it said to do it right through windows firewall,I also have ad aware and i dont see anyway to change that,I made some changes with the port thing on my router and still am having problems,LimeWire wont stay connected and I cant download,it will start going anywhere between 10 kbs up to 38kbs then drop to 0and stay there.Any ideas?Maybe I have done something wrong,I am not very computer smart,so if anyone can help I would appreciate it.I miss my LimeWire.Oh yeah,other computers in the house are not having a problem most of the time,but once in awhile they start messing up like mine.