View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2007
Apprentice

TimandKellie is flying high
Question old user but new to forum/slow download speed

ok ive been using limewire for years but always with dial up.. just got new dell with vista h.b. proces:amd sempron(tm)3400+1.80 Ram 446 supposed to be 512. 32bit os and 44.9gb free of 64.4gb recoveryD 6.65gbfree of9.99gb now honestly i dont have to much of a clue what most of this means. i have a firewall: enabled limewire.. i also dont share any of my downloads due to not knowing much about anything... other than i know i want to download faster than 3kb to 6kbs.. I have in the past remember even downloading at about 20kb or atleast 10kbs but that was when i had a old comp. with 98windows/se. Now if anyone can take the time and school me on limewire and help me download music and movies faster.. I would appriciate it..ive read alot of posts but havent had any direct convos with anyone... first night on forum.... in the future i would like to know about downloading games and which ones i can.. and how to run them when finished downloading...but im sure thats a whole dif. thing.. so i think i'll take it slow.. k My names Tim and thanks upfront to whoever can help..