Thread: *Having Fun yet
View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2001
Gnutella Admirer

Sephiroth is flying high
Default *Having Fun yet

I've seen the entire little debates and all that i've learned out of the entire thing is that you are better off beating your head on the wall until your unconcious than to talk to the people who bitch and complain about adware and encrypted packets. Because their only goal is to hurt Bearshare and its creator in any way possible by using any means possible.

I mean how the people here make unrealistic and outragoues demands and constantly lie and try to pass unproven rumors off as fact makes it ovious. People here have no and never had any intention to work in any way to resolve any of the issues.

I mean a few will try to **** be off my calling me a suck up and whatever stupid lil excuse there small brains can think up. But what do i care iam not here to impress a bunch of paranoid froots.

The worst thing that could happen to the people complaining here is if Vinnie doesnt respond to them anymore. Because then they would run out of things to complain and there lies will become increasling more pathetic and outragoues until no one believes a damn thing they say. The average user should know not to trust half the crap online and i doubt that a smart person seeing this for the first time would really believe them without any proof. Since they have no proof nothing they say can really hurt Bearshare.