View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2004
Novicius

morganlee is flying high
Default that does not doo it

you advice on MP3 player does not fix the problem for me. Hi my name is Morgan and I now use Lw Paid versoin and I have noticed every song I have downloaded here on Lw has Skipps every 15 seconds in a song I have times the intervales and on the songe every one has a different intervale of skipps one might be every 15 seconds and another might be every 23 seconds but none the less the songs SKIP.. perhapps there is a problem with the servers or some sort of interuption. I use Microsoft media player and it is the only I like. I dont like the other media player because the features suck. now a straight answer as to what the problem is would be great I have chatted with 27 others that are haveing this same problem though most do not want to **** and moan about it.. BUT I do.
winmx has clean files that do not skip but winmx is very very SLOW and most files are miss named. like you think your downloading m*t*ll*c* enter s*dm*n but when the download is done you find it is daffy duck singing somthing else. so I give lw credit for properly named files but the skipping man it is killing the intrest in lw.. hopefull this will be fixed in an update since I have 6 months worth coming my way.. oh and I though the advertisment said somthing about more hosts and faster downloads? the downloads are only 12 bits faster than winmx with a crap load less hoasts.. so what is the deal was this a ploy to get money? well if so.. hehehe I guess it worked .. you guys suckered me right in.. just kidding.. but really the skipping is really not good

Can't mention wares & dwnlding other copyright material in posts: Forum Rules

Last edited by Lord of the Rings; December 6th, 2004 at 10:45 PM.